- See 101 kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
See Our Home Renovation Project System Video
Kitchen Ideas and Tips
- White and Timber Kitchen Designs
- 5 kitchen layouts the pros and cons
- 10 U Shaped Kitchens We Love
- White Kitchens: Choosing Your Benchtop Colour
- 5 Key Decisions For Your Kitchen Renovation
- 5 Things You Should Know For Your Kitchen Renovation
- 5 Ways to Make Your New Kitchen A Social Hub
- 5 Popular Kitchen Design Elements
- 5 Clever Ideas To Make Your Small Kitchen Appear Bigger
- how much does a kitchen renovation cost
White and Timber Kitchen Designs
White and timber kitchens provide a timeless sense of style and grace. The combination of timber plus white kitchen finishes delivers visual warmth, space and textural interest.
With this in mind, here are 10 White and Timber Kitchen designs we love. Use them to inspire your next kitchen renovation. White and timber nirvana awaits!
10 White and Timber Kitchen designs we love:
This kitchen shows how you can combine two timber tones with white for your kitchen and maintain the kitchen colour scheme using composite stone waterfall ends on your cabinetry.
Darker wood grains with white kitchen curves from times gone by deliver a really crisp retro kitchen style.
Taking the colour lead from the floors, this timber cabinetry plus white kitchen benchtop creates a beautiful ambience. Note how the subway tiles and grout match the timber and white colours.
A touch of black also combines well with wood and white in your kitchen.
Your can draw timber into your white kitchen using almost anything. These wooden stools look great.
The visual warmth of this kitchen makes it a perfect spot for your morning coffee.
This kitchen features loads of texture amoungst the timber and white. The parqartry timber floor with the white brick work delivers a genuine rustic kitchen feel.
Here's another great example of how just adding a little timber to your white kitchen can warm and soften the whole space.
Running the timber boards lengthways adds to the cleans lines of your white kitchen drawers.
Oozing timber class, this kitchen delivers top end finishes and appliances.
Or, to have one of our kitchen designers discuss your timber and white kitchen design, please contact us.