- See 101 kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
See Our Home Renovation Project System Video
Kitchen Ideas and Tips
- White and Timber Kitchen Designs
- 5 kitchen layouts the pros and cons
- 10 U Shaped Kitchens We Love
- White Kitchens: Choosing Your Benchtop Colour
- 5 Key Decisions For Your Kitchen Renovation
- 5 Things You Should Know For Your Kitchen Renovation
- 5 Ways to Make Your New Kitchen A Social Hub
- 5 Popular Kitchen Design Elements
- 5 Clever Ideas To Make Your Small Kitchen Appear Bigger
- how much does a kitchen renovation cost
Look book: A collection of white kitchens for your inspiration board
If white on white paints your picture of kitchen heaven, here are some inspirational white kitchen designs to get you thinking about creating your own space and to see how others are designing their white kitchens. A quick look at these white kitchens might also help you decide if even a slightest touch of colour might be what youre after.
The all-white kitchen
If all-white kitchen designs are in order, this fresh and contemporary look will impress while suiting home cooks to a tee. Insert a long white island bench perfect for dinner preparations, and easily transform it to a breakfast bar teamed with white kitchen stools and youre set. White cabinetry and white gloss benchtops ooze contemporary flair, and bring modern, clean and bright appeal to the design, as will white kitchen designs created to maximise natural light. To compliment all-white kitchens, try stand-out pendant lighting.
Black and white
For the ultimate modern statement, white kitchens can be finished off with jet black gloss benchtops. This sleek look sets white kitchens apart, and is for those who like bold style, a shiny mix of gloss on gloss, and are looking for white kitchen designs with that something extra.
Introducing glass-pannelled overhead cabinetry, is one way white kitchens stick to the single colour palette yet introduce some contrast into the space too. All-white kitchens are complemented by the use of stainless steel finishes and an exposed stainless steel rangehood.
Just add accessories
Just a touch of smart accessorising can bring modern style to even the most simple classic white kitchen designs. Insert red statement bench chairs to add designer appeal to white kitchens.
If your heart is set on white, but you think all-white kitchens are a little too much to bare. Try this blend of neutral tones, with off-white gloss cabinetry setting the scene. The gloss cream floor tiles and off-white benchtops offer classic style yet tone down the harshness that stark white can bring to all-white kitchen designs. A neutral taupe splashback combines well here too.
You might also like 10 White and Timber Kitchen Designs
For some more info and inspiration:
- The pros and cons of white kitchens
- Easy ways to introduce bright hues to your white kitchen
+ For more information or advice on your next home renovation project, including creating white kitchen designs, Melbourne clients can phone The Makeover Group on 1300 768 464 or see www.themakeovergroup.com.au
Richard Armstrong is a Director of Melbourne firm The Makeover Group. With more than a decade of home-renovation experience, Richard has helped thousands of Melbourne clients undertake property-wide home renovations, including redesigning their kitchens for a new and modern design.