- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- Apartment Renovations – Why They’re Different
- 5 Clever Glass Uses for Your Renovation
- 7 ‘Must Ask’ Questions For Your Renovation Project Manager
- 5 Expert Renovation Tips To Create Your Zen Space
- How Long Should Your Renovation Take?
- 7 Expert Tips For A Successful Renovation
- Should You Try to ‘Live In’ Your Renovation?
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
Home Renovations Project Management System
Home Renovation Articles
Viewing entries tagged with 'Case Study'
See how we opened up this bayside home to take advantage of its wonderful ocean views while modernising throughout.
This Camberwell home renovation case study shows how with a little creative design the clients well-loved house was renovated to deliver a modern, functional and beautiful home.
After recently moving into Alphington, the clients growing family needed more room and wanted to improve the layout of their home.
Their brief was to create more liveable open kitchen/dining space, increase light and help the home flow more freely - all while maintaining the number of bedrooms.
See how we developed a clever renovation to deliver the clients lifestyles. See more.
With Melbournes inner metro property market booming, buying a home thats within budget, to your taste and in the right location has become more challenging. This article is a case study of an astute Clifton Hill couple who purchased a fixer-upper and renovated it to get the home they now love.
This home owner wanted to modernise and extend this period home in a tasteful and appealing way.
Our client, had just purchased an apartment in South Melbourne a couple of kilometres from Melbourne's CBD. Check out the home renovation she did with this 'fixer-upper'.