- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- Apartment Renovations – Why They’re Different
- 5 Clever Glass Uses for Your Renovation
- 7 ‘Must Ask’ Questions For Your Renovation Project Manager
- 5 Expert Renovation Tips To Create Your Zen Space
- How Long Should Your Renovation Take?
- 7 Expert Tips For A Successful Renovation
- Should You Try to ‘Live In’ Your Renovation?
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
Home Renovations Project Management System
Home Renovation Articles
Viewing entries tagged with 'Buying To Renovate'
See how we opened up this bayside home to take advantage of its wonderful ocean views while modernising throughout.
Trying to find your ideal home can be hard work!
With growing property values in recent decades, its becoming more and more difficult for home buyers to affording your ideal home in your perfect location. This ebook, revealing the secrets of property experts shows you how.
Buying your perfect home, in your perfect suburb for the perfect budget isnt as easy as it used to be. This article looks at the benefits of buying a fixer-upper to create your ideal lifestyle and pocket some savings! Read more
With Melbournes inner metro property market booming, buying a home thats within budget, to your taste and in the right location has become more challenging. This article is a case study of an astute Clifton Hill couple who purchased a fixer-upper and renovated it to get the home they now love.
This strategy will help you to get the home you want, within your budget. Finding your perfect home in your preferred locale, for the right price can be a real challenge. Low interest rates, international buyers and growth in house prices have created a very competitive auction environment in highly prized suburbs. Heres one way to access the market on your own terms.
Negotiating early access is an easy way to get your Melbourne home renovations off to a headstart. This article outlines how a licence agreement can save you time and money, and could mean that on settlement day youre moving into your newly renovated Melbourne home.
If you cant find a property that ticks all the boxes, purchasing a renovators delight thats ideal for a home renovation is the next best thing. Heres how you can find the perfect Melbourne property to renovate to your style, and save you money at the same time.