- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- Apartment Renovations – Why They’re Different
- 5 Clever Glass Uses for Your Renovation
- 7 ‘Must Ask’ Questions For Your Renovation Project Manager
- 5 Expert Renovation Tips To Create Your Zen Space
- How Long Should Your Renovation Take?
- 7 Expert Tips For A Successful Renovation
- Should You Try to ‘Live In’ Your Renovation?
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
Home Renovations Project Management System
Buying To Renovate: Get The Home You Love For Less
New Release - Instant Download Here
Trying to find your ideal home can be hard work!
With growing property values in recent decades, its becoming more and more difficult for home buyers to affording your ideal home in your perfect location.
Often when youre on the auction trail you have to visit open for inspections for months on end, attend auctions, have your heart broken by missing out on a favourite, negotiate with the bank & real estate agents - all to settle on buying a property that needs a little work to make it your perfect home.
Getting this home in your ideal location can be a real challenge.
With this in mind, weve invited five experts to contribute to a free ebook Buying To Renovate: Get The Home You Love For Less.
It gives you an expert's roadmap how to find, check out, finance, negotiate, purchase then renovate a home. The book shows you how to:
- Afford your favourite suburb
- Create your perfect home for your own unique lifestyle
- Get off the open for inspection merry-go-round
- Take control of where & how you live
- Save $100,000s when buying
- Convert slim pickings from tightly held localities
- Find, fund, purchase, design and renovate your perfect home at arms length
Most suburbs offer homes that need a little TLC to modernise the home or improve its functionality for the new owner. If youre prepared to consider these properties, buying a less popular home and renovating it will deliver your lifestyle and location for a much better price.
Contributing experts include: Tim Gaspar - Mortgage Expert, Jason Kuan Property Advocate, Andrew Boot Property Inspection Specialist, Anita Sweeney Renovation Designer and Richard Armstrong Renovation Expert
You might also like:
- 7 Reasons to Consider A Fixer Upper For Your Next Home
- Buying to Renovate - how save money, time and stress
- Buying to Renovate - A case study