- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- Apartment Renovations – Why They’re Different
- 5 Clever Glass Uses for Your Renovation
- 7 ‘Must Ask’ Questions For Your Renovation Project Manager
- 5 Expert Renovation Tips To Create Your Zen Space
- How Long Should Your Renovation Take?
- 7 Expert Tips For A Successful Renovation
- Should You Try to ‘Live In’ Your Renovation?
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
Home Renovations Project Management System
Before & After - Melbourne home renovation (Kew)
Some clever modern design elements plus a fresh and light colour scheme helped transform this tired Kew home into a modern family haven. Heres how:
The clients requirements
The client wanted a full home renovation, requesting their Melbourne home be renovated both inside and outside for a modern makeover, but also to create a more open feel and look and reduce clutter.
All the elements of the kitchen were outdated from the painted wood cabinetry to laminate benchtop and tiled splashback. The kitchen space was however large in size and included plenty of benchspace and overhead cabinetry two elements the client wished to retain in the new kitchen design.
The existing bathroom required a full renovation, with plans to create a more open retreat-like space. The homes facade was in need of a fresh coat of paint and an updated look too.
The end result of this Melbourne home renovation equalled a modern flowing home with a bright and modern-look kitchen as its centrepiece. See More Inner Metro Renovation Case Studies
The off-white colour scheme created a fresh and light appearance throughout the whole house, complemented by laminated floorboards.
At the heart of the home renovation project is the new kitchen - transformed into a visually stunning space where storage is at a premium. Classic off-white tones in cabinetry, benchtop and splashback create clean lines and open up the space visually. Neutral-coloured gloss stone benchtops and a matching glass splashback, with the addition of stainless-steel European appliances including an integrated underbench oven, add to the modern look.
The bathroom became a restful and retreat-like space using natural stone tiles from floor to ceiling, plus a free-standing bath and a frameless shower screen.
The facade was repainted and customised to include colours that better suited the clients tastes, creating a stylish and modern entrance that reflected the new modern living spaces inside.
- For more information and advice on your next home renovation project, Melbourne clients can phone The Makeover Group on 1300 768 464 or see www.themakeovergroup.com.au