Buying To Renovate
Get the home you love for less (Ebook)
Buying To Renovate gave us the roadmap to find and create our perfect home in our suburb and keep our savings in tact! It’s step-by-step approach saved us $100,000’s.
Sarah & Evan Richmond
Featuring 5 Property Experts Tips How To:
- Afford your favourite suburb
- Create your perfect home for your own unique lifestyle
- Get off the open for inspection merry-go-round
- Take control of where & how you live
- Save $100,000’s when buying
- Convert slim pickings from tightly held localities
- Find, fund, purchase, design and renovate your perfect home at arm’s length
- Includes mortgage & renovation calculators plus free renovation design ideas
This easy to read collection of experts tips show you how to buy a slightly imperfect property and have it renovated into your perfect home. Whether it’s a renovator’s delight or just a little daggy you’ll save a fortune and get your lifestyle back!
This strategic approach to buying our home meant we could downsize, get the home we love and have funds leftover. We love our new home and we’re now set for years to come.
Eliza Duncan – Hawthorn