Passionate DBL Kitchen/Bathroom Renovation Builders Required
- Secure, steady stream of work available for the right DBL Renovation Builders
- Avoid frustrating tyre kickers and time wasting quotes
- Focus on profitable work, not discounting your professional services
- Relationships built on quality, trust and mutual profitability
About Us: As registered building designers, The Makeover Group delivers fully managed residential renovation projects.
We offer design and client side project management services and seek professional builders to join our builders panel who can tender for construction projects. Successful tenderers would then contract directly with our client base.
Our projects are residential renovations located within 15kms of the CBD. Most of our clients are professionals seeking a boutique renovation.
We Design & Manage, You Build
As a member of our panel, you will receive a flow of estimate requests for projects that have been specified, drawn up and permits in place.
Your role would be to deliver a professional build – on time and to specification – providing builders warranties & insurances.
The work comes to you - pre-qualified, serious enquiries with clearly defined specs.
In return, we seek reliable, professional and communicative builders who genuinely care about our clients' projects.
Clients With Realistic Price Expectations
Most importantly, clients will already have a realistic price expectation. This will save you loads of time by avoiding time-wasting, tyre kickers looking for estimates.
This is an opportunity to get off the builders discounting treadmill by partnering with a design company that sets clients' construction costs expectations accurately before you (as the builder) become involved.
If you’d like to find out more about this opportunity, please email me at [email protected] including answers to the following questions:
- Your name
- Registration No. DBL
- Dollar value of residential renovation projects you’re interested in
- Your current HWI Eligibility limit
- Have you ever been disciplined or reprimanded by the VBA or BPB?
- How do you manage your projects with clients and suppliers? Eg Emails, phones calls and you diary, online discussion board, online construction software, other?
- What suburb are you based in
- Your contact details (Ph. & email)
- Other information you feel is important such as brochures, resumes, references, photos of work, what makes you different, etc
We’ll then work through the applicants to identify those who area a good fit for our panel.