- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- Should You Try to ‘Live In’ Your Renovation?
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
- House Extension Cost Per Square Metre – 6 Considerations
- Five Ways to Boost Natural Light in Your Home Renovation
- 5 Alfresco Design Tips
- 5 Renovation Ideas For When The Kids Move Out
- 3 Ways To Structure Your Renovation Finance
- 5 Top Tips For Choosing Your Home’s Colours
Home Renovations Project Management System
Project Management System
Our project management system employs both contemporary project technology (project portal) and best practice project management methods.
As Prince2 practitioners, we've combined the most effective components of PMBOK and Prince2 to create a robust project system.
Stage 1. Our house extension design and build process delivers a 3D concept, scope of works and home extension budget estimate within the first two meetings. That way, your design aligns with your budget right from the beginning of your home extension. No budget surprises!
Stage 2. From there, we move into your detailed design and permits stage whereby we flesh out the detail of your design, ensuring it delivers on your lifestyle and aesthetic. Importantly, this stage delivers council permits and develops all of the ‘brains’ behind your home extension. Geotech engineers, structural engineers, land surveyors, town planners, energy consultants, designers, building surveyors and more all play a role, as required.
Stage 3. Once your design and permits are finalised, your home extension is then professionally managed, drawing upon our pre-selected and qualified registered builders. Each of our builders has been screened for quality, professionalism, communication, qualifications/registration, insurances, feasibility and reliability.
As your expert onsite eyes and ears, we manage the builder on your behalf, checking quality, timeframes and the meeting of regulations. You won’t have to worry about managing the process, industry norms, standards, outcomes and work methods. That’s our job.