- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
- House Extension Cost Per Square Metre – 6 Considerations
- Five Ways to Boost Natural Light in Your Home Renovation
- 5 Alfresco Design Tips
- 5 Renovation Ideas For When The Kids Move Out
- 3 Ways To Structure Your Renovation Finance
- 5 Top Tips For Choosing Your Home’s Colours
- 7 Questions To Ask An Architect Before You Engage Them
Home Renovations Project Management System
South Melbourne Case Study: Home Renovations To Create More Space & Storage
Our client, had just purchased an apartment in South Melbourne a couple of kilometres from Melbourne's CBD.
Built in the 70s the apartment was a perfect 'fixer-upper' that could deliver far greater functionality and style with a little design and home renovation expertise. Importantly, the client wanted to increase storage and modernise the apartment to her own tastes.
She can now use the breakfast bar as an informal dining or entertaining space with clean, open lines throughout. Some clever kitchen ideas and designs saw her kitchen storage space triple.
She also wanted to optimise spaces that were unused or inefficient. So, we designed a workspace and cabinetry storage into a previously dead space next to the stairs.
A small bathroom renovation can always be challenging. These photos show that most fixtures remained in the same location but using clean white lines and more suitable cabinetry made the bathroom far more inviting and functional.
Naturally to modernise the apartment properly there were a number of other tasks such as updating floorboards, carpets, lights, switches and power outlets.
If you have a property thats spatially challenged feel free to book your personal home renovation design workshop. Our designers will come to your home and discuss home renovation ideas that will create space, make your home more functional and modernise it all as part of a fully managed design and renovation process.
Looking for Kitchen and Bathroom Ideas? Free Download: 101 Kitchen & Bathroom Design Ideas