- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- How Long Should Your Renovation Take?
- 7 Expert Tips For A Successful Renovation
- Should You Try to ‘Live In’ Your Renovation?
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
- House Extension Cost Per Square Metre – 6 Considerations
- Five Ways to Boost Natural Light in Your Home Renovation
- 5 Alfresco Design Tips
- 5 Renovation Ideas For When The Kids Move Out
Home Renovations Project Management System
Second Storey Home Extension Case Study
This home owner wanted to modernise and extend this period home in a tasteful and appealing way.
Seeking to match it with a growing family, they required a second story extension that preserved the propertys natural beauty.
As featured in Melbournes Age Newspaper, towering trees now frame the home, featuring an elevated veranda and exposed stone features throughout.
The clients key requirement was to maintain external views from the inside so large openings and bay windows feature strongly in the renovation design. This approach continues to the rear alfresco dining area that capture both views and the rustic stone themes introduced to the homes visitors as they first enter the property.
Builder Ben Campbell subtly continued the natural stone throughout the home, particularly with the fireplace a natural choice to extend the aesthetic.
In the kitchen, the light coloured stone benches, crisp and modern white cabinets with hints of natural timber combine to create a modern, warm and light filled space. Before and after shots of the property, below.