- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- How Long Should Your Renovation Take?
- 7 Expert Tips For A Successful Renovation
- Should You Try to ‘Live In’ Your Renovation?
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
- House Extension Cost Per Square Metre – 6 Considerations
- Five Ways to Boost Natural Light in Your Home Renovation
- 5 Alfresco Design Tips
- 5 Renovation Ideas For When The Kids Move Out
Home Renovations Project Management System
Camberwell Home Renovation Case Study
Camberwell locals Peter & Karyn approached the Makeover Group to update their house and create more living space that delivered focus to their homes living area.
Their brief included creating an indoor/outdoor alfresco area, modernising their ensuite and building a carport and storage shed that complimented the existing façade of their home.
Opening up the rear of the property allowed Peter & Karen to create a focus for their living area. It enlarged their living space without changing the building envelope.
The clear glass balustrade drawers the eye through the home to the outdoors, creating a sense of space and style.
The renovation also dramatically modernised the appearance of their home, creating a sense of depth. The outdoor area employs a fan and a discreet heating panel allowing year-round entertaining.
The sequence above shows the step-by-step process we went through to create the new outdoor area.
What The Client Said:
Fantastic attention to detail across all elements of the project - from concept to design, planning and the building process itself. The design and management team were very thoughtful and professional, while the onsite team were high-quality craftsmen and women, who were courteous and respectful of us and our home at all times. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Makeover Group to others seeking to improve their home - and we already have! Peter Sobels, Camberwell
Throughout the process, the clients kept arms length control of the renovation through our unique online home renovation project management system.
To find out more about renovating and how to do it successfully (without grief!), please call us on 1300 768 464 for an obligation free chat.
See More Inner-Metro Renovation Case Studies...