- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- 5 Clever Glass Uses for Your Renovation
- 7 ‘Must Ask’ Questions For Your Renovation Project Manager
- 5 Expert Renovation Tips To Create Your Zen Space
- How Long Should Your Renovation Take?
- 7 Expert Tips For A Successful Renovation
- Should You Try to ‘Live In’ Your Renovation?
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
- House Extension Cost Per Square Metre – 6 Considerations
Home Renovations Project Management System
Bayside Kitchen Renovation (Melbourne) Case Study
Clients Carly and Rick purchased their Williamstown home for its premier location overlooking Port Philip Bay.
However when the property was originally built in the 90s the design shut out one of the homes prime assets the view!
With this in mind, the clients engaged us to capture the beautiful view, modernise their home throughout and make the property more liveable. Importantly, this was all to be done while they were living overseas for work.
The first step was to develop some designs & styles with the clients to plan how to their home could look and work.
Removing a wall separating the kitchen from the living area to deliver open-plan living would provide a view of the bay from anywhere on the first floor, comprised of dining, kitchen and living areas.
This completely transformed the home into a truly bayside residence that harnessed the propertys best features.
Importantly the kitchen renovation was given a contemporary touch employing Caesarstone benchtops, two pack cabinetry, loads of drawer & storage space, plus European appliances.
Replacing the old with the new gave the whole property a breath of fresh air.
We engaged the services of the Makeover Group to modernise our property into a home that represents our distinct tastes and preferences.
The Makeover Group adopted a very inclusive approach to the project, bringing specialist skills and expertise to enhancing our original vision for the home. The professional manner that Richard and his team employed really ensured we achieved a finished product that exceeded our expectations; this was achieved as we lived in New Zealand.
The quality of workmanship and attention to detail was outstanding, addressing many shortcomings of the original build. Coupled with their cost conscious mind-set, it ensured quality work was achieved within budget.
We would recommend the Makeover Group for their professional, customer focused service while achieving outstanding results. Rick Martino
Throughout the process, the clients kept arms length control of the renovation through our unique online home renovation project management system.
To find out more about renovating and how to do it successfully (without grief!), please call us on 1300 768 464 for an obligation free chat.
See More Inner-Metro Renovation Case Studies...