- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- How Long Should Your Renovation Take?
- 7 Expert Tips For A Successful Renovation
- Should You Try to ‘Live In’ Your Renovation?
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
- House Extension Cost Per Square Metre – 6 Considerations
- Five Ways to Boost Natural Light in Your Home Renovation
- 5 Alfresco Design Tips
- 5 Renovation Ideas For When The Kids Move Out
Home Renovations Project Management System
Home Renovation Articles
Making your property look easy on the eye is about updating your facade and creating a front garden to impress. This article outlines five key ways to add to your propertys street appeal during home renovations.
When youre amid home renovations it's often the perfect time to turn your storage dilemmas around. Here you'll discover some practical ways to make storage space a priority in your newly renovated home.
To create a wow-factor kitchen renovation, first consider all the elements that come together to make it a standout space. In this article, youll discover five renovation ideas to give your kitchen a brand-new look.
Negotiating early access is an easy way to get your Melbourne home renovations off to a headstart. This article outlines how a licence agreement can save you time and money, and could mean that on settlement day youre moving into your newly renovated Melbourne home.
If you cant find a property that ticks all the boxes, purchasing a renovators delight thats ideal for a home renovation is the next best thing. Heres how you can find the perfect Melbourne property to renovate to your style, and save you money at the same time.
Home renovations can be just as much about improving your lifestyle as increasing your propertys value. This article explores the home renovation hotspots that boost your Melbourne homes value.
To get the most from your Melbourne home renovation, you want to enhance your propertys value and feel without over-capitalising. This article offers advice and handy tips to get your home renovation off to the best start and ensure you avoid over-capitalising.
The A to K of Melbourne Home Renovations covers the best ways to ensure your Melbourne home renovation runs smoothly, delivering a home that you love to live in. It looks at engaging interior designers, choosing finishes and finding the right builder to deliver your home renovation.
The L to Z of Melbourne Home Renovations is the second of two articles covering the best ways to ensure your Melbourne home renovation runs smoothly. It looks at the design and home renovation process and how to avoid the main property renovation traps.
Asking the right questions when choosing you building contractor will probably save you thousands of dollars and months of heartache. Here are ten that will sort out who's right for you.