- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- How Long Should Your Renovation Take?
- 7 Expert Tips For A Successful Renovation
- Should You Try to ‘Live In’ Your Renovation?
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
- House Extension Cost Per Square Metre – 6 Considerations
- Five Ways to Boost Natural Light in Your Home Renovation
- 5 Alfresco Design Tips
- 5 Renovation Ideas For When The Kids Move Out
Home Renovations Project Management System
Home Renovation Articles
We're pleased to announce that structural builder, Ben Campbell has joined The Makeover Group as Project Director. This means The Makeover Group now delivers more substantial architectural home renovations for our clients.
With over 20 years building industry experience, Ben is a Registered Building Practitioner (DBU 27520) who has primarily focussed on higher-end, architect designed extensions and renovations. Find out more about Ben.
Our client, had just purchased an apartment in South Melbourne a couple of kilometres from Melbourne's CBD. Check out the home renovation she did with this 'fixer-upper'.
Home renovating doesnt have to mean ripping things out and replacing everything in your Melbourne house. A cosmetic home renovation could be just the thing to spruce things up and create a new and fresh look youll love.
Undecided which of floorboards, tiles or carpet will be the floor covering to set your home renovation apart? This article takes a look at the pros and cons of these popular floor coverings to help you make your property renovation suit your lifestyle.
Amid home renovating is a great time to get thinking about adding some bright hues to your new space. This article offers tips and ideas for creating a colourful impact on your next home renovation project.
Before and After: An outdated Kew home renovated for modern flair, including a luxury-look kitchen and retreat-style bathroom makeover.
The fittings and finishings you choose for your Melbourne home-renovation project can change the whole aesthetic of your space. Here are some tips and ideas to help you create a look you will love.
Inspired to renovate your Melbourne home but lost for new and stylish ideas? Before you begin home renovations, check out these resources and ideas to help you find on-trend inspiration to bring your home-renovation project to life.
Maximising your Melbourne homes energy efficiency will be a big plus for the environment and save you money too. This article outlines some handy ideas you can easily implement while renovating to reduce your homes energy output .
Home renovation savings are usually made through good preparation. Before getting started, check out the five tips in this article to ensure you've got the knowledge, advice and background information to create a dream space with your home renovation.