- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
- House Extension Cost Per Square Metre – 6 Considerations
- Five Ways to Boost Natural Light in Your Home Renovation
- 5 Alfresco Design Tips
- 5 Renovation Ideas For When The Kids Move Out
- 3 Ways To Structure Your Renovation Finance
- 5 Top Tips For Choosing Your Home’s Colours
- 7 Questions To Ask An Architect Before You Engage Them
Home Renovations Project Management System
Home Renovation Articles
Home battery system is set to change the way we power our homes and slash electricity bills at the same time, a new Climate Council report reveals.
Revealing big savings for homeowners, rather than export energy from rooftop solar back to the grid, households could be storing the energy they make and using it later on.
Recent research shows many people put it off renovating purely because of the risks of the project getting off track.
This article looks at the 5 top home renovation risks and how to stop them impacting your renovation.
Buying your perfect home, in your perfect suburb for the perfect budget isnt as easy as it used to be. This article looks at the benefits of buying a fixer-upper to create your ideal lifestyle and pocket some savings! Read more
With Melbournes inner metro property market booming, buying a home thats within budget, to your taste and in the right location has become more challenging. This article is a case study of an astute Clifton Hill couple who purchased a fixer-upper and renovated it to get the home they now love.
Here are ten must ask questions to cover with your renovation designer/builder to make sure you get the renovation youre after.
This strategy will help you to get the home you want, within your budget. Finding your perfect home in your preferred locale, for the right price can be a real challenge. Low interest rates, international buyers and growth in house prices have created a very competitive auction environment in highly prized suburbs. Heres one way to access the market on your own terms.
This home owner wanted to modernise and extend this period home in a tasteful and appealing way.
We're pleased to announce that structural builder, Ben Campbell has joined The Makeover Group as Project Director. This means The Makeover Group now delivers more substantial architectural home renovations for our clients.
With over 20 years building industry experience, Ben is a Registered Building Practitioner (DBU 27520) who has primarily focussed on higher-end, architect designed extensions and renovations. Find out more about Ben.
Our client, had just purchased an apartment in South Melbourne a couple of kilometres from Melbourne's CBD. Check out the home renovation she did with this 'fixer-upper'.
Home renovating doesnt have to mean ripping things out and replacing everything in your Melbourne house. A cosmetic home renovation could be just the thing to spruce things up and create a new and fresh look youll love.