- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- 5 Clever Glass Uses for Your Renovation
- 7 ‘Must Ask’ Questions For Your Renovation Project Manager
- 5 Expert Renovation Tips To Create Your Zen Space
- How Long Should Your Renovation Take?
- 7 Expert Tips For A Successful Renovation
- Should You Try to ‘Live In’ Your Renovation?
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
- House Extension Cost Per Square Metre – 6 Considerations
Home Renovations Project Management System
Home Renovation Articles
Dreaming of transforming your home into a spacious open and flowing haven? Packing the benefits of open-plan living more light, space and better flow into your renovation is possible with a little foresight and know-how. Consider these expert tips before you embark on your home renovation.
If youre struggling to set your renovation budget, youre not alone. It becomes tricky because architects and builders often need to undertake a full design and costing first. This article sheds light on what typical renovations involve to help you estimate your renovation costs in just five minutes.
See how we opened up this bayside home to take advantage of its wonderful ocean views while modernising throughout.
This Camberwell home renovation case study shows how with a little creative design the clients well-loved house was renovated to deliver a modern, functional and beautiful home.
Trying to find your ideal home can be hard work!
With growing property values in recent decades, its becoming more and more difficult for home buyers to affording your ideal home in your perfect location. This ebook, revealing the secrets of property experts shows you how.
After recently moving into Alphington, the clients growing family needed more room and wanted to improve the layout of their home.
Their brief was to create more liveable open kitchen/dining space, increase light and help the home flow more freely - all while maintaining the number of bedrooms.
See how we developed a clever renovation to deliver the clients lifestyles. See more.
Home battery system is set to change the way we power our homes and slash electricity bills at the same time, a new Climate Council report reveals.
Revealing big savings for homeowners, rather than export energy from rooftop solar back to the grid, households could be storing the energy they make and using it later on.
Recent research shows many people put it off renovating purely because of the risks of the project getting off track.
This article looks at the 5 top home renovation risks and how to stop them impacting your renovation.
Buying your perfect home, in your perfect suburb for the perfect budget isnt as easy as it used to be. This article looks at the benefits of buying a fixer-upper to create your ideal lifestyle and pocket some savings! Read more
With Melbournes inner metro property market booming, buying a home thats within budget, to your taste and in the right location has become more challenging. This article is a case study of an astute Clifton Hill couple who purchased a fixer-upper and renovated it to get the home they now love.