- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- Should You Try to ‘Live In’ Your Renovation?
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
- House Extension Cost Per Square Metre – 6 Considerations
- Five Ways to Boost Natural Light in Your Home Renovation
- 5 Alfresco Design Tips
- 5 Renovation Ideas For When The Kids Move Out
- 3 Ways To Structure Your Renovation Finance
- 5 Top Tips For Choosing Your Home’s Colours
Home Renovations Project Management System
Home Renovation Articles
Engaging the right architect or building designer for your renovation can be a hit and miss exercise. Referrals and past projects are important but here are 7 questions you should ask your Melbourne architect/designer before you engage them.
Once planning for your ultimate alfresco zone begins, youll start tallying up all the furniture and extra bits and pieces you need (and want) in your space too. An outdoor table setting plus glasses, cooking utensils and serving ware, and dont forget the cushions too! Thats where adding some secret storage options into your alfresco zone becomes a handy investment youll thank yourself for later. Here are five ways to make storage a priority in your outdoor space.
To fully embrace your alfresco zone, good lighting is a must-have. And its not just to keep you entertaining late into the night either. Clever use of lighting can set your ideal scene perhaps a tranquil glow for a relaxed lounge setting or throw a spotlight on your dining area? Plus, a well-lit alfresco zone is essential for practical purposes too think illuminating stairs, pathways and your outdoor kitchen. Discover these top lighting solutions to brighten your alfresco area and help make it a year-round place youll want to be.
The ideal alfresco zone is a seamless natural extension of your indoor space, letting you move your everyday lifestyle outdoors with ease. Factor these handy design tricks into your planning and your alfresco zone will quick become the place to be, dine and relax day and night.
Make a great outdoor space even better by factoring these five ideas into your planning. Theyll ensure your alfresco zone is not just about summer dining but importantly a year-round space to relax and unwind, eat and entertain with friends and family.
Dreaming of transforming your home into a spacious open and flowing haven? Packing the benefits of open-plan living more light, space and better flow into your renovation is possible with a little foresight and know-how. Consider these expert tips before you embark on your home renovation.
If youre struggling to set your renovation budget, youre not alone. It becomes tricky because architects and builders often need to undertake a full design and costing first. This article sheds light on what typical renovations involve to help you estimate your renovation costs in just five minutes.
See how we opened up this bayside home to take advantage of its wonderful ocean views while modernising throughout.
This Camberwell home renovation case study shows how with a little creative design the clients well-loved house was renovated to deliver a modern, functional and beautiful home.
Trying to find your ideal home can be hard work!
With growing property values in recent decades, its becoming more and more difficult for home buyers to affording your ideal home in your perfect location. This ebook, revealing the secrets of property experts shows you how.