- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- 5 Expert Renovation Tips To Create Your Zen Space
- How Long Should Your Renovation Take?
- 7 Expert Tips For A Successful Renovation
- Should You Try to ‘Live In’ Your Renovation?
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
- House Extension Cost Per Square Metre – 6 Considerations
- Five Ways to Boost Natural Light in Your Home Renovation
- 5 Alfresco Design Tips
Home Renovations Project Management System
Home Renovation Articles
Pilates, yoga, stretching or bathing. We explore 5 expert tips to create a respite space where you can re-charge and revitalise daily. See 5 Expert Tips To Create Your Zen Space
Your renovation's timeframe depends on the type of renovation you're after. So, here's an overview of what to expect from five typical renovation options.
Undertaking a renovation or extension can be a challeanging exercise. So how can you make sure things go right?
You might call a builder asking for an estimate to renovate your home. However, if the builder has no plans to work from, their estimate will never be very reliable.
Instead, follow these 7 fundamental steps to keep your renovation on track. Thay're based on over a decade of expert renovation experience, across hundreds of projects just like yours.
If you’re unsure about living in your home while it’s being renovated, read on work out the best choice for you and your family.
Home renovations, when done badly, can be a highly stressful experience. When you’re spending significant amounts of money to renovate your ‘nest’, it can become an emotionally charged experience. So, here are a few tips to ensure your home renovation runs smoothly.
Stay in control and manage your renovation costs with these five simple tips. Includes online renovation cost calculator.
See 5 Designer Kitchen Ideas that will turn your culinary space into a stylish centre-piece of your home. See the kitchen looks that make all the difference.
It might sound efficient to pile your house extension costs into a per square metre calculation, but the reality is a simple home extension cost per square metre equation falls short in several areas. Here's what to look for.
Coveted natural light works is magic in homes creating a brighter, more vibrant look and the illusion of more space. And while your home is bound to have some dark corners, maximising natural light is achievable with these handy expert hints. Consider how these five options could transform your home's natural light aspect when planning your next home renovation.
Keen to add the alfresco zone concept to your home? The alfresco outdoor entertaining area is more popular than ever with homebuyers and renovators because it delivers the best of both worlds - harmoniously merging your indoor living and entertaining comforts with the beauty of being outdoors. Before taking the plunge to create your own alfresco haven, consider these five items to help you best plan your space.