- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- How Long Should Your Renovation Take?
- 7 Expert Tips For A Successful Renovation
- Should You Try to ‘Live In’ Your Renovation?
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
- House Extension Cost Per Square Metre – 6 Considerations
- Five Ways to Boost Natural Light in Your Home Renovation
- 5 Alfresco Design Tips
- 5 Renovation Ideas For When The Kids Move Out
Home Renovations Project Management System
Home Renovations and Extensions Melbourne - Design and Build House Renovations
|Our Guarantee||Top 5 Home Renovation Tips & Articles||Home Renovations Case Study||Client Testimonials|
7 Reasons to use The Makeover Group for your home renovation:
1. Avoid Renovation Grief - Your design, works and renovation team are fully co-ordinated on your behalf. Our designers create beautiful designs to your requirements then our qualified construction team delivers just what you've ordered - your renovation is fully managed by a professional home renovation company. See how..(video)
2. Our Designers Come To You. Our qualified designers visit your home to develop your renovation design with you. In 3D modelling, you'll see your renovation come to life. Home extensions, kitchen renovations, bathroom renovations - all according to your brief. You can also download 101 Kitchen and Bathroom Design Ideas for a little inspiration
3. Exclusive Insights to Increase the Value of Your Home - Ensure your home renovation boosts your home's value. Our design recommendations draw upon valuation research - exclusive to The Makeover Group - that identify your renovation value sweet spots to increase your property's value most. Try our online renovation costs calculator.
4. You Wont Deal With Tradesmen - our project managers are professional, patient and articulate. You will deal only with people who understand your needs and communicate constructively to create the home you'll love.
5. Your Renovation Will Be On Time. Your very own project manager is incentivised to deliver your renovation on time. He/she will manage your project with contemporary project management software and methods. See how your renovation will be managed with this short project management video
6. You're Protected - We only engage fully registered and insured building practitioners on our pre-vetted builders panel, so you have full insurance coverage. Our fully managed Registered Master Builders won't leave you in the lurch.
7. We'll Stand by You for Quality - our registered builders meet and often surpass Australian Standards. We know satisfied clients are good for business. Our success is dependent upon what you say about your experience with us to your friends. We even get back in touch with you 90 days after the project's completed to ensure you're still satisfied.
We guarantee that our inspired and professionally designed renovations will enhance your property's value well beyond the cost of your renovation.
- How to choose a builder for your home renovation (10 questions you should ask)
- Buying a home to renovate - insider's tips
- How to add value to your home with a renovation.
- Renovation tips to create extra storage
- See all home renovations articles
Inner-Metro Renovation Case Studies
I wasn't quite sure where to start with improving our home. We had so many ideas and it really benefitted us to have your advice and guidance at the early stages. Your onsite project manager was really friendly and helpful, too. he always responded promptly to our queries and delivered our new home renovation on time. Our friends can't believe the transformation. A little short term pain for a great result. Thank you!
Francis Kenny, Balwyn North (Melbourne)
Well done. You even managed to finish our home renovation ahead of schedule. Peter and I are thrilled with the new look of our home.
M Freemen, Alphington (Melbourne)
Thanks for all your help for our place. Having one home renovation company run the design and project manage our home renovation made things so much easier for us. We didn't have to manage all the various designers, suppliers and tradesman. We now have a modern and well renovated home that suits us. Thanks again.
P Andrews. East Kew (Melbourne)
The Makeover Group is a home renovation company that offers home renovations and designs to modernise, update and refurbish properties in the Melbourne, Victoria. Our home makeovers, extensions and small renovations are fully project managed using a registered builder.