- See kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
Calculate Your Renovation Costs
- Instant Home Renovation Estimate
- Free Online Renovation Calculator
- Plan Your Renovation Ahead
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Designs, Ideas & Tips
Buying to Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Home Renovation Tips and Articles
- Apartment Renovations – Why They’re Different
- 5 Clever Glass Uses for Your Renovation
- 7 ‘Must Ask’ Questions For Your Renovation Project Manager
- 5 Expert Renovation Tips To Create Your Zen Space
- How Long Should Your Renovation Take?
- 7 Expert Tips For A Successful Renovation
- Should You Try to ‘Live In’ Your Renovation?
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Home Renovation Costs
- 5 Features of a Designer Kitchen
- 5 Renovation Stressors & How To Manage Them
Home Renovations Project Management System
Home Renovations and Extensions Melbourne - Design and Build House Renovations
|Our Guarantee||Top 5 Home Renovation Tips & Articles||Home Renovations Case Study||Client Testimonials|
7 Reasons to use The Makeover Group for your home renovation/extension:
1. Beautiful, Bespoke & Professionally Designed Home Renovations/Extensions based on your needs. See 3D designs of your modernised home with improved function, space, storage and light – driven by your individual tastes and lifestyle requirements. download 101 Kitchen and Bathroom Design Ideas for a little home renovation inspiration
2. Save Time and Avoid Renovation Hassles – sorting through council red tape, creating your perfect design, finding the right builder, resolving issues during construction. Your home renovation/extension is made easier because we manage these common issues. See video of our process or see our design and management process in detail (download PDF)
3. Understand the Cost of Your Renovation from The Beginning. Avoid budget surprises using our unique construction software estimator to reliably understand your budget within our first two meetings. We want to see your home renovation come to fruition. For now, try our online renovation costs calculator.
4. Expert, Experienced and Qualified Advocacy of Your Interests throughout the design, build & delivery. The Makeover Group’s qualified designers and project managers are directly employed by you, to act on YOUR behalf. Expert renovation project advocacy smooths your delivery, meeting quality and timeframe requirements. See our satisfied clients
5. Access the Best Builder Available. Quality builders are worth their weight in gold! To get the best, we promote projects to our database of pre-vetted, registered Melbourne builders. Due diligence then further shortlists the candidates down to the best 3 or 4 preferred renovation/extension builders. See how to choose the best builder
6. You Maintain Control. We help you assess and compare these short-listed candidates to finally select the ideal builder for your project. Once they’re appointed, you then have access to your online project portal (video) enabling communications, budgets, scheduling, photos, etc to give you total visibility of your project.
7. Construction Is Managed for You. Our experts are your on site eyes and ears to check the builder’s work quality, endorse payment milestones, check schedules, resolve issues, smooth the process, maintain your design intent and advocate your interests.
We guarantee that your renovation/extension will be professionally designed and managed, engaging the very best builder available in your local area. See our process (download)
- How to choose a builder for your home renovation/extension
- Buying a home to renovate - insider's tips
- How to add value to your home with a renovation.
- Renovation tips to create extra storage
- See all home renovations articles
Inner-Metro Renovation Case Studies
I wasn't quite sure where to start with improving our home. We had so many ideas and it really benefitted us to have your advice and guidance at the early stages. Your onsite project manager was really friendly and helpful, too. he always responded promptly to our queries and delivered our new home renovation on time. Our friends can't believe the transformation. A little short term pain for a great result. Thank you!
Francis Kenny, Balwyn North (Melbourne)
Well done. You even managed to finish our home renovation ahead of schedule. Peter and I are thrilled with the new look of our home.
M Freemen, Alphington (Melbourne)
Thanks for all your help for our place. Having one home renovation company run the design and project manage our home renovation made things so much easier for us. We didn't have to manage all the various designers, suppliers and tradesman. We now have a modern and well renovated home that suits us. Thanks again.
P Andrews. East Kew (Melbourne)
The Makeover Group is a home renovation company that offers home renovations and designs to modernise, update and refurbish properties in the Melbourne, Victoria. Our home makeovers, extensions and small renovations are fully project managed using a registered builder.