- See 101 kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Design Ideas
Buying To Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Bathroom Ideas and Articles
- Kew Bathroom Renovation Case Study
- Alphington Small Bathroom Case Study
- Narrow Bathroom Designs
- 7 Bathroom Heating Ideas
- 5 ‘Hacks’ To Create A Budget-Wise Luxury Bathroom
- 5 Things To Know Before Your Bathroom Renovation Begins
- 7 Clever Small Bathroom Renovation Ideas
- 5 Expert Ideas To Make Your Small Bathroom Appear Larger
- 7 bathroom lighting tips
- 5 Alfresco Lighting Ideas
How We Deliver Your Bathroom On Time
Kew Bathroom Renovation Case Study
Our client, Victoria, wanted to modernise her bathroom to create clean lines, more room and a more functional shower space.
The existing bathroom lacked storage, catered for only one person at a time and featured heavy ledges ’n’ edges that closed the bathroom in - making it confined and busy.
Our designer, Adriana, worked with Victoria to create a bathroom design that would improve both the aesthetic and functionality of the bathroom.
Starting with colours, the bathroom enjoys warmth and light, employing a lightly featured earthy stone benchtop and complimentary feature tiles on the ‘wet’ wall.
Heavy windows were replaced with lightweight, sash-less glass while a swinging entry door was replaced with a cavity slider to create more usable space with less clutter.
To deliver extra storage, the shaving cabinet was recessed into the wall, creating clean visual lines. These horizontal lines were reinforced with a wall hung vanity and a bulkhead over the task lighting to create soft, diffused light throughout the room.
The shower is now truly ‘walk-in’, delivering convenience without visual fuss.
In Victoria’s words, “It’s great. The room feels like it’s about a third larger than it was.”
For true functionality, the bathroom features shower niches for bathing products, dual basin vanity and a heated towel rail.
If you’d like to find out more about transforming your home, contact us.