- See 101 kitchen & bathroom ideas
- Find your kitchen/bathroom style
- Create your kitchen/bathroom ideas
- Instant Picture Book Download...
101 Kitchen & Bathroom Design Ideas
Buying To Renovate
Get The Home You Love For Less (Free Ebook)
5 Property Experts Reveal How To:
- Get the home you want, within your budget
- Buy in your favourite neighbourhood – for less
- Create your perfect home to your tastes
- Find, fund, purchase, design & renovate your ideal home
Bathroom Ideas and Articles
- 5 ‘Hacks’ To Create A Budget-Wise Luxury Bathroom
- 5 Things To Know Before Your Bathroom Renovation Begins
- 7 Clever Small Bathroom Renovation Ideas
- 5 Expert Ideas To Make Your Small Bathroom Appear Larger
- 7 bathroom lighting tips
- 5 Alfresco Lighting Ideas
- 5 Bathtub Styles For Your Bathroom Renovation
- 5 Bathroom Styles - Your Bathroom Inspiration
- North Fitzroy Bathroom Renovation
- 7 Small Bathroom Ideas to Create Space
How We Deliver Your Bathroom On Time
Camberwell Bathroom Renovation - Case Study
Having lived in their comfortable Camberwell home for a couple of decades, clients Karyn & Peter decided it was time to update their ensuite and better align it with their modern-day tastes and preferences.
Their brief was to create clean lines, easy to use spaces and deliver a style that would provide longevity for the bathrooms design. A key part in fulfilling the brief was to remove various lines and ridges throughout the bathroom.
- To create a spacious look and visual simplicity, we used consistent tiles on the floor and walls, frameless shower screen and walk-in shower with no door (or tile lip).
- This was further embellished by maintaining the large wall-to-wall mirror above a wall hung vanity, creating extensive visual space from every vantage point in the room.
- Karyn and Peter no longer needed the bath but wanted additional storage space in the vanity cabinetry. A tile shower nook also gives them a convenient location for their shower gel, shampoo and conditioners.
What The Client Said:
Fantastic attention to detail across all elements of the project - from concept to design, planning and the building process itself. The design and management team were very thoughtful and professional, while the onsite team were high-quality craftsmen and women, who were courteous and respectful of us and our home at all times. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Makeover Group to others seeking to improve their home - and we already have! Peter Sobels, Camberwell
Throughout the process, the clients kept arms length control of the renovation through our unique online home renovation project management system.
To find out more about renovating and how to do it successfully (without grief!), please call us on 1300 768 464 for an obligation free chat.
See More Inner-Metro Renovation Case Studies...